Effective Date: 10th May, 2023
Welcome to M-Tec. This document constitutes a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) governing the terms of providing our services. Throughout this document, the words “M-Tec,” “us,” “we,” and “our,” refer to our company, M-Tec, located at Britannia House, Junction St, Darwen, Lancashire BB3 2RB, as is our website, www.m-tec.uk.com, its services and content (“Website”).
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. CHANGE OF TERMS
We reserve the right to add to, delete or change these Terms because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law. As such, you should check these terms and conditions from time to time for such changes.
3. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
By using our Website, you agree not to:
- Use our Website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- Use our Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, including but not limited to, the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
- Knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, or any other harmful programs designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
5. LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
- Republish material from this Website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website.
- Show any material from the Website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Website for a commercial purpose.
- Redistribute material from this Website.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our Website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
7. THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Website may contain links to third-party sites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any linked site. We provide these links as a convenience only and do not endorse the companies or contents of any linked sites.
8. APPLICABLE LAW
9. CONTACT US
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: +44 (0) 1254 773718
- By mail: Britannia House, Junction St, Darwen, Lancashire BB3 2RB
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Website, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT