Effective date: 10th May 2023
M-Tec, located at Britannia House, Junction St, Darwen, Lancashire BB3 2RB (“us”, “we”, or “our”), operates as specialist metal fabricators and consultants. This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you, including but not limited to:
Personal Data: We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address, and postal address.
Usage Data: We may also collect information on how our Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2. USE OF DATA
M-Tec uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
3. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
4. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
M-Tec may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of M-Tec
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
5. SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your request to access – You can ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You can ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing your personal data in certain circumstances.
8. CONTACT US
- By email: [insert email]
- By phone number: [insert phone number]
- By mail: Britannia House, Junction St, Darwen, Lancashire BB3 2RB
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as beacons, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to use some portions of our Service.
10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please get in touch with us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
12. GDPR COMPLIANCE
For users from the European Union, we affirm that we strive to follow the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in all data we collect, process, and store. You can complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we have not complied with GDPR about your data.
By using our services, you agree to this policy’s collection and use of your information.